Reverend Al Sharpton recognizes that celebrations are fun but he wants people to know the party is over and it is time to work for President Obama.
Al, shut up. We know what time it is.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 5 People You Hate On Public Transportation
- ‘Multiple Sources Confirm’ Beyonce Pregnant Again
- New Couple? Teyana Taylor And Drizzy Drake Cuddle Up On Camera And He Calls Her His "Exception"
- Struggle Rap Forefathers: The 10 Wackest Rappers Of The 1990s
- Michelle Obama Encourages African-American Students To Stop Aspiring To Be ‘A Baller Or A Rapper’
24 on the 24th
The Big DayJuly 24th, 2013
2 months to go.
- 18 years old this movie is.. 12 hours ago
- waiting to exhale on vh1 12 hours ago
- @AlfredAngelo I sure will; thanks! 2 days ago
- I just got the best idea off Pinterest..this is so cool. cake dishes.. 2 days ago
- Amy Winehouse just popped up in my who to follow feed.. *taps follow* 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
African American amazing Arts baton rouge beyonce black blog career Christmas classic entertainment family fitness friend funny garbage God go hards happy Health Home jay z life Lifetime love mean Men Michael Jackson mother Music pandora Paul Mooney People relationships rihanna television text time twitter United States Voice Whitney Houston women work writer
- 6,723 hits