Common has a well-deserved reputation as a rap lyricist. These days he’s also building a reputation as a go-to actor. From his lead role in “Just Wright” with Queen Latifah to appearances in films with Jeremy Piven, Christian Bale, and Denzel Washington, Common is finding Hollywood to be a hospitable place. In “Luv” he plays Vince, a Baltimore enforcer who take his young nephew along on what turns out to be pivotal day in both of their lives.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 5 People You Hate On Public Transportation
- ‘Multiple Sources Confirm’ Beyonce Pregnant Again
- New Couple? Teyana Taylor And Drizzy Drake Cuddle Up On Camera And He Calls Her His "Exception"
- Struggle Rap Forefathers: The 10 Wackest Rappers Of The 1990s
- Michelle Obama Encourages African-American Students To Stop Aspiring To Be ‘A Baller Or A Rapper’
24 on the 24th
The Big DayJuly 24th, 2013
1 month to go.
- RT @allanvanjohnson: The #MasterClass wisdom of Diahann Carroll & Berry Gordy on @OWNTV is absolutely overwhelming & RIGHT ON TIME! Thank Y… 2 days ago
- RT @TamarBraxtonHer: Happy Father's Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan… http://t.co/Vwt3… 2 days ago
- amber rose really said that..lol 2 days ago
- RT @DaRealAmberRose: Happy Father's Day to the Love of my life @wizkhalifa thx for not putting ur babies on my face that night Lol j/k Love… 2 days ago
- RT @TiaTameraShow: #TiaAndTamera is only 4 weeks away! In the meantime, take a look into Cree's adorable closet w/ @TiaMowry! http://t.co/a… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
African American amazing Arts baton rouge beyonce black blog career Christmas classic entertainment family fitness friend funny garbage God go hards happy Health Home jay z life Lifetime love mean Men Michael Jackson mother Music pandora Paul Mooney People relationships rihanna television text time twitter United States Voice Whitney Houston women work writer
- 8,176 hits